Apple Watch 5 – TechXpert Score 89.66%
Apple has topped our top ten smartwatches round up again. This time with the Apple Watch Series 5 scoring a TechXpert score of 89.66% The best device to get for all Apple owners, works best with iPhone. It is another trendsetting product available on the market.
- More storage
- Always on display
- Amazing Fitness and health options
- Fantastic design
- Still very pricey
- Poor battery life
Read reviews down below:
- The Series 5 is the smartwatch to beat for iPhone owners buying their first watch (or upgrading from a Series 2 or older). – Tom’s Guide review – 90%
- Stylish looks, great fitness features, potentially life-saving health tools, slick notifications and apps – and adds that lovely always-on screen. – T3 review – 100%
- The Apple Watch Series 5 is the best smartwatch you can wear right now. No other smartwatch comes close to offering the same level of fitness tracking, convenience, performance, or wearability. – DigitalTrends review – 90%
- Apple’s subtly improved watch adds a key overdue feature and improved software with this update, but it remains largely the same great smartwatch as last year. – CNET review – 83%
- The Apple Watch Series 5 is so far ahead of anything that professes to be a peer, there’s only one reason not to buy one: You want multi-day battery life. – MacWorld review – 85%
- Way ahead of competition; always-on display; compass for navigation. – Wired review – 90%
Where can I buy?
- Apple Watch Series 5 – £399.00 on Amazon
- Apple Watch Series 5 – £395.97 on LaptopsDirect
- Apple Watch Series 5 – £399.00 on John Lewis
- Apple Watch Series 5 – £399.00 on Very
Alternatives to consider
Check out the markets leading smartwatches and what they have to offer with our top ten smartwatches round up 2020. Find the best smartwatch whether it be for business or fitness – we have everything you need.